(Polishing Service to Remove Those Pesky Swirls From Your Paint and Dramatically Increase Shine)
Remove The Paint Imperfections and Reveal The Gloss
Have you looked at your paint under the sun and saw a web of swirls scratches? These are called micro-scratches and that’s what hinders your car from shining.
How did they get there in the first place? The biggest culprit is usually improper washing and drying methods. Automatic car washes, using low-quality towels or wash mitts can all lead to abrading your paint and installing imperfections.
With our Level 1 Paint Enhancement service, you can remove 50 to 80% of imperfections to reveal a great shine. This is a great service for vehicles that want to restore their shine without going “all in” like we do with our Level 2 Paint Correction option.
Unlike our Wash and Wax service that can be done in just a few hours, our Level 1 Enhancement requires more time and energy to achieve the proper results.
Our Paint Enhancement Process:
1. Clean wheels, tires, and fenders with a variety of brushes to reach all areas.
2. Thorough hand wash vehicle including cleaning the door jambs, gas cap, and remove bugs off front end.
3. Chemically remove iron particles from your paint to prevent corrosive compounds that deteriorate your paint.
4. Clay bar your paint to remove remaining embedded dirt and debris (your paint will feel really smooth).
5. The polish phase: Increase shine and clarity by polishing and removing the minor to medium imperfections in the paint.
6. Apply protection to the paint for added shine and protection (traditional wax/sealant)
7. Dress tires to make them shine (they’ll be dry to the touch).
8. Clean exterior glass and windows to give you crystal clear vision.
9. Touch up any detailed areas like the emblem, exhaust, grille, etc…
This is the most tedious and labor intensive service. Depending on your car, the condition, and the results you’re after, it can take between 3 to 5 hours to complete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Paint Enhancement FAQS
Sal was very courteous, and kept in touch with me before he arrived.. Outstanding job on paint detail and took years of abuse off my cars paint! Will be using them for maintenance!
Phenomenal!! Saying that my car was dirty would be a huge understatement! This car has endured 3 kids and the Colorado mountains. Hasn't looked this good since I bought it 3 years ago! I couldn't be more pleased!
Very respectful and thorough! My car looks like it's brand new and they removed the smell of cigarettes from the previous owner. The seats and the plastics have their color restored, the headlights are restored and I couldn't be happier with the result. Definitely worth the money.