Full Interior Cleaning
Give Your Interior a Complete Refresh with the highest level of interior detail possible.
Transform Your Interior From "It's So Dirty" to "It Looks & Feels Brand New"
This is the most intensive interior cleaning service we offer to get the condition back to the best condition possible.
The seats, floor mats, dashboard, center console, door panels, headliner, cup holders, etc… gets cleaned and shampooed.
If it can be cleaned, we’ll clean it. Does that mean every last stain and blemish is going to be removed? No. There’s somethings that are out of our capabilities of cleaning.
However, we’ll do everything we can to make it look a lot better for you!
And don’t worry if you think your interior is “too dirty” to clean. After cleaning hundreds of interiors, we challenge you to try and surprise us.
If you’re looking for more of a maintenance upkeep service, then our Mini-Interior Detail will be better suited for you.
Here’s our thorough cleaning process:
1) Remove all loose items: We’ll put the trash in one bag and your personal items in another bag.
2) Thorough vacuum: The entire interior (including trunk and crevices) will be thoroughly vacuumed.
3) Shampoo and extract seats and floor mats: Using our fabric shampoo, we’ll spray, agitate, and extract the cloth material. This is where we pull all the gunk from the cloth!
4) Clean and detail interior plastic panels: Now we’ll move onto thoroughly cleaning/scrubbing the dashboard, center console, door panels, and pillars (steam cleaned if necessary).
5) Revive and Condition All Leather: If your vehicle comes with leather seating it will be gently cleaned with PH neutral leather cleaner (steam cleaned if necessary) then dressed with a UV protective dressing to reveal a non-greasy, supple finish.
6) Clean windows and mirrors: How can a detail be complete without giving you crystal clarity? We’ll clean and wipe down all interior glass and mirrors.
7) Final touch up and door jambs: A final inspection will be completed on the interior to touch up any things we may have missed or need more attention, as well as cleaning up the door jambs.
A lot of our customers are hesitant in calling because they think their interior is too much to handle. Don’t worry about that. We’re not here to judge. If you want your interior to look much better, we’ll go out there and get the job done.
Lastly, adding a Premium Wash to this service really turns your car around for the better. You’ll have a like-new condition on the interior and a freshly washed exterior.
General pricing shown below. Actual price is based on size, condition, & type of vehicle.
(Toyota Camry, Range Rover)
Interior Cleaning FAQs
Do you come to me?
Yes, we travel all across Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch and surrounding areas! We’d clean clean the interior at your home, apartment, or work location. It makes life much easier for you
How long does this service take?
It all comes down to the condition of the vehicle. Generally speaking, it can take between 2.5 to 4.5 hours. We’ve worked on coupes that’s taken 4 hours due to the condition being bad. On the other hand, we’ve completed an SUV in 2.5 hours since it was an average condition.
Do you remove seats?
At this time, we do not. Your seats are one of the most important parts to keep you safe. We would not want to disconnect or move anything around that would compromise that. We have several machines and brushes that allow us to thoroughly clean around the seat to remove most stains.
Will I smell chemicals in my car once you’re done?
Absolutely not! That would be terrible. We do not use harsh chemicals for anything. Everything is biodegradable and safe within the scope of work we do.
How long does it take for my seats and carpets to dry?
If it’s relatively warm outside with low humidity, your vehicle will be 85% dry by the time we’re done. If it’s cold or raining, then it’ll take longer for your interior to dry due to the climate.
Can you remove every stain?
Due to the nature of stains and the material it’s on, some will come off better than others. We have extensive knowledge, experience, and use premium tools, products, and machines, but even with all that, if a stain has been there long enough, it can only be cleaned so much.