Paint Enhancement (Polishing) Service
Remove Those Pesky Swirls From Your Paint and Dramatically Increase Shine
Remove The Paint Imperfections and Reveal The Gloss
Have you looked at your paint under the sun and saw a web of swirls scratches? These are called micro-scratches and that’s what hinders your car from shining.
How did they get there in the first place? The biggest culprit is usually improper washing and drying methods. Automatic car washes, using low-quality towels or wash mitts can all lead to abrading your paint and installing imperfections.
With our Level 1 Paint Enhancement service, you can remove 50 to 80% of imperfections to reveal a great shine.
This is a great service for vehicles that want to restore their shine without going “all in” like we do with our Level 2 Paint Correction option.
Unlike our Wash and Wax service that can be done in just a few hours, our Level 1 Enhancement requires more time and energy to achieve the proper results.
Our Paint Enhancement Process:
1) Clean wheels, tires, and fenders with a variety of brushes to reach all areas.
2) Thorough hand wash vehicle including cleaning the door jambs, gas cap, and remove bugs off front end.
3) Chemically remove iron particles from your paint to prevent corrosive compounds that deteriorate your paint.
4) Clay bar your paint to remove remaining embedded dirt and debris (your paint will feel really smooth).
5) The polish phase: Increase shine and clarity by polishing and removing the minor to medium imperfections in the paint.
6) Apply protection to the paint for added shine and protection (traditional wax/sealant)
7) Dress tires to make them shine (they’ll be dry to the touch).
8) Clean exterior glass and windows to give you crystal clear vision.
9) Touch up any detailed areas like the emblem, exhaust, grille, etc…
This is the most tedious and labor intensive service. Depending on your car, the condition, and the results you’re after, it can take between 3 to 5 hours to complete.
A great add-on to this service is our Full Interior Cleaning. Both your interior and exterior will be dramatically transformed.
Paint Enhancement Pricing
General pricing shown below. Actual price is based on size, condition, & type of vehicle.
(Toyota Camry, Range Rover)
Paint Enhancement FAQs
Do you offer ceramic coatings?
We sure do! We offer several professional grade 9H ceramic coatings varying from 5 years in durability (at an additional price). You can also stay with the more traditional wax or sealant at no additional price.
How long do the results last?
This is a “it depends” kind of answer. After the paint is polished, it comes down to how well you maintain the vehicle afterwards. If you take it through a $5 car wash, you can easily get back to square one in a matter of weeks.
If you properly wash and dry your vehicle, the results will stay for a much longer than compared to if you use a dirty towel and water to wash your vehicle.
Do you have a shop or do you come to me?
As of now, we do not have a shop location, but we can service the vehicle at your location or you can drop it off at our home location. If we come to you, we will set up a canopy to complete this service.
What tools and products do you use?
A wide arrange of machines, pads, polishes, compounds, cleaners, towels, and lights will be used to work on your car. Every car will be different and will yield different methods and tools.
What’s the difference between a wax and paint correction?
A wax does not remove any swirls or scratches from your paint. It only hides the very light swirls and can be completed in a few hours. Paint correction actually removes the swirls in your paint. This is what makes the paint shine like crazy. It also takes a substantial amount of time and energy to complete. Usually one or two full days (depending on size, condition, and desired results).