Premium Paint Correction Services in Bradenton
Remove Those Pesky Swirls From Your Paint and Dramatically Increase Shine
Remove The Paint Imperfections and Reveal The Gloss
Have you looked at your paint under the sun and saw a web of swirls scratches? These are called micro-scratches and that’s what hinders your car from shining.
How did they get there in the first place? The biggest culprit is usually improper washing and drying methods. Automatic car washes, using low-quality towels or wash mitts can all lead to abrading your paint and installing imperfections.
With paint correction, you can remove up to 95% of those swirls and scratches to bring out an incredible shine and gloss for your vehicle.
When this is done properly, the results are amazing! It’ll look like your car just had a brand-new paint job installed. So if you’ve wanted to add life back to your car, then this is the best option to get the “Wow!” factor.
Unlike our Wash and Wax service that can be done in just a few hours, paint correction requires a substantial more time and energy with a wide variety of polishers, polishes, compounds, pads, towels, and most importantly, skill and patience to achieve the desired end-results.
There’s a lot of Bradenton detail shops with inexperienced “detailers” that can get it done in an hour or two. The reality is your car is left in a worse condition than when you arrived. We get calls from customers like that all the time.
Our Paint Correction Process:
1) Clean wheels, tires, and fenders with a variety of brushes to reach all areas.
2) Thorough hand wash vehicle including cleaning the door jambs, gas cap, and remove bugs off front end.
3) Chemically remove iron particles from your paint to prevent corrosive compounds that deteriorate your paint.
4) Clay bar your paint to remove remaining embedded dirt and debris (your paint will feel really smooth).
5) Tape off sensitive sections like the plastic trim to decrease the chance of polish buildup or staining.
6) The compound phase (step 1): Remove the heavy and deep imperfections from your paint by leveling the clear coat with a cutting pad and compound.
7) The polish phase (step 2): Increase shine and clarity by polishing and removing the micro-scratches that are leftover from the compound phase.
8) Wipe down vehicle with polish remover to inspect paint and its true condition.
9) Apply protection to the paint for added shine and protection (traditional wax/sealant or ceramic coating)
10) Dress tires to make them shine (they’ll be dry to the touch).
11) Clean exterior glass and windows to give you crystal clear vision.
12) Touch up any detailed areas like the emblem, exhaust, grille, etc…
This is the most tedious and labor intensive service. Depending on your car, the condition, and the results you’re after, it can take between 8 to 20 hours to complete.
A great add-on to this service is our Full Interior Cleaning. Both your interior and exterior will be dramatically transformed.
Paint Correction Pricing
General pricing shown below. Actual price is based on size, condition, & type of vehicle.
(Toyota Camry, Range Rover)
Paint Correction FAQs
Do you offer ceramic coatings?
We sure do! We offer several professional grade 9H ceramic coatings varying from 5 years in durability (at an additional price). You can also stay with the more traditional wax or sealant at no additional price.
How long do the results last?
After the paint is corrected, the next phase is maintenance. It’s just like losing weight. You don’t just work hard for a couple of months, reach your goal, and then go back to eating whatever you want and not working out.
You have to continually workout and eat healthy. It’s the same with paint correction. You have to properly wash and dry your vehicle moving forward to maintain the swirl-free finish of your paint. If not, you’re back to square one.
Do you have a shop or do you come to me?
As of now, we do not have a shop location, but we can service the vehicle at your location or you can drop it off at our home location. If we come to you, we’ll need a garage to work in. Paint correction is a tedious service and working outside is not ideal for optimal results.
What tools and products do you use?
A wide arrange of machines, pads, polishes, compounds, cleaners, towels, and lights will be used to work on your car. Every car will be different and will yield different methods and tools.
What’s the difference between a wax and paint correction?
A wax does not remove any swirls or scratches from your paint. It only hides the very light swirls and can be completed in a few hours. Paint correction actually removes the swirls in your paint. This is what makes the paint shine like crazy. It also takes a substantial amount of time and energy to complete. Usually one or two full days (depending on size, condition, and desired results).